Q:Nuge, where does LemonPro end? I just had an error message saying it couldn't find chapter 4.
For this post I wanted to answer and talk about a couple of questions that people have asked me about writing/making visual novels. There’s a lot of things I’ve only learned in hindsight and while my methods and opinions might not be for everyone, hopefully you can take something away from them! […]
a generalization of what i and most other artists experience constantly, it’s happened like 3 or 4 times in the past two days and wow had to get this out
I cannot lie, I’ve done this, and still find myself about to do it occasionally. Don’t everyone, it’s really awkward. Talk a bit, and if you find common ground, you’ll hit it off. If not, well, that’s okay. Can’t be friends with everyone.
The best one of these I’ve seen yet— in-depth and adorably illustrated.
The first and last examples have made great friends, the former with some coaxing because when I first talk to you the last thing I want to talk about is your creative insecurity, holy god.
The middle ones, I just wait for them to flutter off to their next obsession.
what marissa said, haha this is spot on
For more posts like this, follow the Ultrafacts Blog!
The whole compiled list of useful links. More is to come! Follow today!
lovelycharts.com – create flowcharts, network diagrams, sitemaps, etc.
e.ggtimer.com – a simple online timer for your daily needs.
coralcdn.org – if a site is down due to heavy traffic, try accessing it through coral CDN.
random.org – pick random numbers, flip coins, and more.
google.com/webfonts – a good collection of open source fonts.
homestyler.com – design from scratch or re-model your home in 3d.
join.me – share you screen with anyone over the web.
wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
hundredzeros.com – the site lets you download free Kindle books.
polishmywriting.com – check your writing for spelling or grammatical errors.
marker.to – easily highlight the important parts of a web page for sharing.
whichdateworks.com – planning an event? find a date that works for all.
everytimezone.com – a less confusing view of the world time zones.
gtmetrix.com – the perfect tool for measuring your site performance online.
noteflight.com – print music sheets, write your own music online (review).
imo.im – chat with your buddies on Skype, Facebook, Google Talk, etc. from one place.
translate.google.com – translate web pages, PDFs and Office documents.
kleki.com – create paintings and sketches with a wide variety of brushes.
similarsites.com – discover new sites that are similar to what you like already.
wordle.net – quick summarize long pieces of text with tag clouds.
bubbl.us – create mind-maps, brainstorm ideas in the browser.
kuler.adobe.com – get color ideas, also extract colors from photographs.
ge.tt – qiuckly send a file to someone, they can even preview it before downloading.
tinychat.com – setup a private chat room in micro-seconds.
privnote.com – create text notes that will self-destruct after being read.
draw.io – create diagrams and flowcharts in the browser, export your drawings to Google Drive and Dropbox.
downforeveryoneorjustme.com – find if your favorite website is offline or not?
urbandictionary.com – find definitions of slangs and informal words.
scribblemaps.com – create custom Google Maps easily.
formspring.me – you can ask or answer personal questions here.
sumopaint.com – an excellent layer-based online image editor.
snopes.com – find if that email offer you received is real or just another scam.
typingweb.com – master touch-typing with these practice sessions.
mailvu.com – send video emails to anyone using your web cam.
timerime.com – create timelines with audio, video and images.
stupeflix.com – make a movie out of your images, audio and video clips.safeweb.norton.com – check the trust level of any website.
For more posts like this, follow the Ultrafacts Blog!
How many female video game characters have been overly sexualized/ not realistic? Basically all of them, right?
Now, how many male video game characters have been shirtless and ripped and look like Abercrombie models? Basically all of them, right?
UPDATE: Haruka’s route is finished and you can download the updated version of the game.
*Please take note this is only Haruka’s route.
Free! Otome Game
Summary: You are a second year high school student studying in Iwatobi High School. Here, you meet with Haruka, Makoto and Rin. Due to some circumstances, you end up working with one of them and slowly, you realize you start having feelings for that certain person.
*This game only takes 15 minutes more or less depending on how fast you read the dialogue.
1) This ONLY works for any Windows system. I apologize to MAC users. The program I use is not compatible with MAC for some reason.
2) Please download and install the latest version of Direct X runtime. BTW, when you download it and you encounter an error, use WINRAR to extract the file ‘dxwebsetup.exe' (right click and click 'Extract All') and install it again.
3) Download the game from this link [Dropbox] [Mediafire link would be updated soon] and unzip the files. Click the “Game.exe" and it would run. The game doesn’t have any special controls, just use the mouse! and click “Start" ^^
* Torrent download is also available due to the file size which is more than 160 MB »Click here to download Torrent« Please help seeding as well!
please be patient because I don’t leave my pc open as well sorry
1) This is a non-profit and fan-made game. I do not own Free!
2) I’m not very good with grammar and programming so there are possible errors in the game. I apologize that you cannot input your own name here. I would go for a default name but I’m out of ideas with good names. So for now, the MC’s name is not shown.
3) Please take note this is just a WIP (Work in Progress)!
4) I am not done with the other routes and therefore, Haruka’s route is only one available for now. Please don’t click the option “Presentation"and "Interview" because those lead to different routes but since it’s not yet done it goes back to the start page.
5) Lower your volume. You can’t adjust the sounds in the game but you can adjust it from your computer :)
6) I already fixed the game so that the window won’t just close automatically. However, if you experience some crashes, just close the program and open it again. I highly suggest playing the game continuously it tends to crash when you suddenly leave it open.
7) You can load and save the game! From the game window above, Click ‘Game' > 'Save Game’/’Load Game’
Hope you enjoyed it! I’m not sure if I could finish it but thanks for downloading and playing!!!
For your creativity to support you, you need to find your 1%. Your rat people.
"The ones who think your work is useless or worse, disgusting don’t truly matter. Their dissension should fall on deaf ears because they’d never support you, pay you or join your secret club. When you give up trying to please everyone your work becomes much more focused and valuable to the people that matter."
Small laughter because I think my own works are useless but I think it’s a great article nonetheless. Many thanks to obscurasoft for sharing this.